What is Our Purpose as Missionaries?

Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonemment, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Delta

We are here in Delta, we will be serving in both wards the Delta and the Uncompahgre wards.
It is beauitful here, we have a great apartment that is owned by members of the church, they are wonderful. We have to be careful what we say we need because they just go out and get it.
I will be putting on a couple of pictures from the MTC so that you can see the couples that were in our district. They were all wonderful, one couple is going to Russia(they are doing the some thing that we are, one to Africia(theirs is a temple mission) and the last one is going all over Idaho filming records (they have to live in a hotel the whole time. I am so glad that we are not doing that.
We have been blessed with great leaders for both wards, we had an experience last week that confirmed the reason we were sent to Colorado! Also we have been going for a walk every morning and I have been able to walk futher than I have in a very long time!! So hopefully we will be smart and keep that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment